Sunday, March 30, 2008

Joyce Cheng to sing for Lydia Sum

Joyce Cheng is currently planning a remembrance concert for her Mother Lydia Sum and will be singing her favorite song 儂本多情. She expressed that when she was younger she loved Brother (哥哥, unsure of who she is referring to) and even if he was on or off stage she thought he was very handsome. Joyce feels very pressured, and having no intention to imitate Brother’s (哥哥) voice/style is in fact using her own abilities to sing this song. She said “I will do my best to sing it, and I hope that Mummy and that Brother (哥哥) will hear.” After Lydia Passed away, Joyce had been very busy with dealing with Lydia’s death (like her funeral etc.) Asked when she will plan to resume work, Joyce said “Slowly lah! After I’m my mothers Mei chut (尾七, something that happens after death!? ), I will resume work”.

source: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Joyce-Cheng-to-sing-for-Lydia-Sum-talk521751.html

No comments: