Monday, March 31, 2008

Kevin Subtly Supports Rumored Girlfriend



Kevin Subtly Supports Rumored Girlfriend. Hopes to Go Through Life and Death with Niki.

Yesterday Kevin Cheng and Shirley Yeung attended a function in Guangzhou. At the function, many middle-aged housewives came to see Kevin. They shouted, “I want Ka-Wing!” During an interview Kevin revealed that he’s getting ready to film BF3. He will be playing a couple with Myolie Wu.

At an earlier interview rumored girlfriend Niki Chow expressed that she didn’t want to play a couple with Kevin again. Regarding this Kevin said he will leave it for the company to organize. “I’m not against filming another romance series with her, but we’ve already done several and they’ve been pretty similar. If we were to film again, we should try something new. We can do a martial arts period drama where we fight for life and death. This would be very refreshing.”

Kevin will begin filming BF3 in May. He said that BF2 was his first TVB series. It’s been 7 years. Time really flies. The script is in its editing process so all he knows is that he will be playing a couple with Myolie Wu. “I haven’t worked with her before. It should be a fun pairing.” Kevin also revealed that he’s currently trying out dancing. “I’m actually afraid of dancing. I always feel that I can’t dance well. But recently I’m trying to challenge myself. I’m currently trying out latin dancing and the cha cha.” Reporters suggested that he should take it to another level and film a dancing series. Kevin had a shocked expression on his face. “Wow that is a great challenge. It would become my representative work.”

source: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Kevin-Subtly-Supports-Rumored-Girlfriend-talk521846.html

No comments: