Monday, April 28, 2008

Carina Lau proclaims she will get Married for the sake of her mother


Carina Lau and Tony Leung have both proclaimed that they are preparing to get married. Her father passed away last year and one of her biggest regrets is not being able to let him see her wedding. She hopes that while her mother is still present she is able to attend her wedding and not feel any more regrets in the future.

Life After Marriage
Yesterday, Carina attended an event for Longines Watches in Shenyang. She says "I am very happy. I have been with Tony for about 20 years. We support each other in all area's of life and work, just like husband and wife. Marriage is just for ceremony but I will not avoid this. I hope my mother can attend my wedding and see my happiness. If I do get married this year I will let everyone know immediatley". Asked whether she would retire from the entertainment industry like her friend Faye Wong after marriage? Carina laughs "I am not someone who is easily influenced. I enjoy working and life after marriage will not be very different.

source: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Carina-Lau-proclaims-she-will-get-Married-for-the-sake-of-her-mother-talk533071.html

No comments: