Sunday, April 20, 2008

hu Qi does not Mind Working with Edison Chen

Shu Qi does not Mind Working with Edison Chen

Actress, Shu Qi flew from Taiwan to Hong Kong to attend a dinner held by HKSC on Friday night. She commented, “I do not have any work in Hong Kong, so I will be returning to Taiwan. I feel more comfortable in Taiwan.” When asked if she will be taking any courses to improve herself because she is not busy at the moment, Shu Qi replied, “No, I do not really like thinking. I prefer having peaceful days. (Why are you not dating?) If fate comes, I will, you can’t force these things.” It has been rumoured that Shu Qi will be working with Edison Chen on a Western movie. Regards to this, the actress disclosed that she has not been approached by anyone. When questioned if she minds working with Edison, Shu Qi answered, “As long as the script is good, I do not care who I am working with.”

source: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Shu-Qi-does-not-Mind-Working-with-Edison-Chen-talk529531.html

No comments: