Monday, April 14, 2008

Kate Tsui Wins Best Newcomer Award at HK Film Awards



Kate Tsui Wins Best Newcomer Award at HK Film Awards


Facing Karen Mok, Anita Yuen, Vicki Zhao Wei, Maggie Siu and many other young opponents, 57 year old Siu Yam Yam depending on her performance in "The Pye-Dog" 《野。良犬》 won best supporting actress, she said: "this is the first time in my life that I let my company register my name to participate in the awards competition, now that I won the award I'm very happy. Other opponents also did very well." She expresses that she wants to share her award with the entire Hong Kong, entire Asia and family members, she really hopes to go back home and take a picture with her 15 dogs for memories.

Also Kate Tsui attended the ceremony depending on her performance in "Eyes In the Sky" 《跟蹤》, she successfully won the Best Newcomer Award, when she was on stage, she became emotional as she thanked everyone who she collaborated with and TVB's executives: "I really like to film movies! TV jumping into Film is very difficult, in the future I will continue to work hard, definitely will not be too relaxed!"

source: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Kate-Tsui-Wins-Best-Newcomer-Award-at-HK-Film-Awards-talk527357.html

No comments: