Sunday, April 27, 2008

Kelly Chen Denies Breaking Up With Boyfriend


Kelly Chen Denies Breaking Up With Boyfriend

Yesterday Kelly Chen was the guest at the renaming ceremony for a mall. She was inside a large balloon and appeared before the audience by popping the balloon. Kelly said: “At the rehearsal, the balloon popped once. When you are inside the balloon, you cannot hear what is happening on the outside. Luckily I am not claustrophobic.”

There are reports that Kelly’s boyfriend left their love nest and broke up with her because Kelly did not want to get married. Kelly responded: “No such thing happened. My boyfriend and I have always lived separately. Our relationship is very stable. I am not desperate to get married also.”

Kelly just had a costume fitting for her concert. She expressed that it was her sexiest. The reporter asked if she was giving the audience an extra special gift before the Hong Kong Coliseum will be renovated. Kelly said: “It is most important to be beautiful while being sexy. During the costume fitting, Xi Zhongwen continually shortens the clothing. He will add sequences but I would lose some of it as I jump around. He suggested that I get a belly ring but I refused him because I am afraid of the pain. I need to get a tan because my stomach is too pale.”

source: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Kelly-Chen-Denies-Breaking-Up-With-Boyfriend-talk532646.html

No comments: