Friday, April 18, 2008

S.H.E Mispronounces Wang Yue Xin's name; Ella "Went Crazy"


When S.H.E. mispronounced Wang Yue Xin's name during the award presentation, the reporters at backstage was already buzzing. It is obvious that they would be asked about the incidence. They actually were quite sincere in admitting the mistake and honestly admitted that because they did not recognize the word, they were going to ask the cute and funny Mr. Lau, the executive from Meng Niu, who was presenting along them to do the honors. It never occurred to them that out of politeness, the task still ended up with them. Actually, I think it is OK. People often hesitate briefly when they first see Wang's name because they are not sure about the pronounciation of the middle word, including myself, to be honest. I simply guess it right. There are people who really do not recognize this word. Furthermore, they (S.H.E) were not prepared because they were not informed who the winner was, so this mistake is acceptable. Who would have guess that when more than one reporter keep asking about this, Ella would suddenly jumped up and exclaimed that next time she is will pay more attention!

Hoho, I have often seen Ella "go crazy" in Taiwanese variety programs. Actually she is very true to herself. I really like this about her. I often felt a chill whenever I have to deal with the type of artists who are young in age but act overly mature or have a ready answer for any questions from reporter. These type of people are too hard to fathom. Took a picture with them during the celebration dinner. Standing next to Ella, my neck was red because I was breaking out in hives due to the cold at backstage. She saw me and asked what was wrong, was I bitten by bugs? I replied, no, it is just too cold and my skin was sensitive causing the hives. She said in concern, you should take care. She is a very sweet girl. And I did not realize that she is also very considerate.

source: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/SHE-Mispronounces-Wang-Yue-Xin-s-name-Ella-Went-Crazy-talk528514.html

No comments: