Sunday, April 27, 2008

Zhong Xin Ling give birth screamed until her throat is hoarse, Ethan Ruan and Chen Qiao En helped to delive


Idol drama “Fated To Love You” recently filmed a scene where Ethan Ruan and Chen Qiao En together helped to deliver Zhong Xin Ling’s baby at an outdoor location. Zhong Xin Ling smiled: “I was very shy when we were acting this scene. My body was trembling as I screamed, I screamed until my throat became hoarse.”

In the drama, Feng Jiao (Zhong Xin Ling) was kidnapped while she was about to deliver, so Ji Cun Xi (Ethan Ruan) and Chen Xin Yi (Chen Qiao En) was forced to deliver her baby on the spot. Zhong Xin Ling joked: “For this scene, I couldn’t sleep for a few days. The night before the scene was filmed I couldn’t sleep at all and got up in the middle of the night to remove my (leg) hair.”; “I am not married yet and never give birth before, asking me to open my legs…… I feel shy just thinking about it.” At the end of the filming, Zhong Xin Ling’s body was trembling as she screamed, she screamed until her throat became hoarse. She asked the director: “Was it beautifully filmed?” She joked: “I am not afraid of being ugly, not afraid of blood, only afraid that when my legs are too open, it looks ugly.”

Ethan Ruan and Chen Qiao En who helped her to deliver the baby were laughing hard on the side. Will he accompany the birth delivery in future? Ethan Ruan answered: “Yes, I will enter the delivery room. I will stay by my wife’s side and hold her hand. When the baby is born, I want to personally carry him to his mother and let my wife feels directly the reality of the happiness.”

On the contrary, Chen Qiao En does not want her husband to accompany her. She said: “I want to have a cesarean delivery in future, and when I am giving birth I don’t hope that my husband will be at my side. But if my husband wants to stay at my side and encourage me, that’s okay too. There’s no hard rules la!”

source: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Zhong-Xin-Ling-give-birth-screamed-until-her-throat-is-hoarse-Ethan-Ruan-and-Chen-Qiao-En-helped-to-deliver-talk532429.html

No comments: