Thursday, May 1, 2008

Barbie Xu & Eddie Peng Team-up for New Movie


After Barbie Xu and Vic Zhou's break up, Barbie has remained single. But what's lacking in her real life was the exact opposite of her on the big screen. In her new movie "Love Audible Practice", she'll be paired up with 3 handsome guys : Eddie Peng, Joseph Zhang and Dong Ming Zhang. Da S said: Now that my sisters got married and became mothers, I realized that it's not the life I want for now. I want a care free life. Getting married and having kids are not my priority for now. Until I change my mind, I won't enter another relationship."

After "SILK", Da S next movie project is "Love Audible Practice". Because the 3 actors are all younger than her, she was quite hesitant at first, especially when she saw how young Eddie Peng looks. She said "I felt like his aunt" .

Barbie will play the role of a woman abused by her foster father, and gave birth to boy while unmarried. The role is challenging for her not only because she has to be from 18 to 28 years old in the movie, but also she will experience many hardships in life. Barbie is Eddie Peng's love interest. She smiled and said in the story she feels like she has returned into a high school student but now she feels like an aunt to Eddie Peng. Joseph Chang commented on Barbie as "very professional and natural actress". Barbie also said that she's scared that she might be too attached to her character and may be hard to get out from it. Filming starts today.

source: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Barbie-Xu-and-Eddie-Peng-Team-up-for-New-Movie-talk533845.html

No comments: