Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Big Confession: Da S: Marriage is not my goal in life


Many people thought that I should get married into a rich and powerful family. But after my younger sister got married, I knew then that our destiny if very different, even her type of work is different from mine. Xiao S is very lucky, she'll enter in an airconditioned studio to hosts, then after that she'll get off from work and goes home and she already earned money just by that. I on the other hand will fly into different places, with bad weather, heavy rains or even endures the which i hated the most, just to earn money.

But even if my sisters are all married, I always thinks that getting married is not what i want the most in life. I have said that many times before so that people would not anticipate that i'll get married soon. But everybody hopes that i'll get married into a rich family, it was then the i realized that i enjoy my work more than having a husband. The people actaully might think that my mother is the one who wants me to find a rich husband, but the truth is, she is not hoping for that and the same goes w/ Xiao S too.

I remember when Xiao S was about to get married because sge got pregnant, I was really shocked and worried, i thought she might not able to handle a family of her own. After she got married, I changed my views about them and begun to admire them, with Mike, her two daughters and her in-laws, Xiao S became complete.

Most are already pressuring me: "do i want to have a child?" I admit that I was with my two sisters throughout their labor. I witnessed my elder sister trying very hard to push the baby out and torn up for a natural childbirth. I thought I am a better fit to be an aunt and a nanny.

source: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Big-Confession-Da-S-Marriage-is-not-my-goal-in-life-talk535840.html

No comments: