Thursday, May 1, 2008

Jay Chou to launch assault on movies next year, says "won't be scared at all to go public if he had a lover"

Yesterday Jay Chou attended a promotional event for a mobile he was spokesperson for, he also sang the "mobile version" of Beijing opera "Female General Leading the Army". At the venue, the Beijing opera teacher performed exciting stuff, Jay Chou constantly yelled "cool", he revealed that he will be adding clips of him learning to sing Beijing opera Qingyi into his concert tonight. He was interested and had a good mood, he said he's been single for a long time now, he really wants to find someone, "Whatever day a photograph is taken of me with my arms around a girl, that person will definitely be my girlfriend".

Yesterday they chose the Dongyuan Theatre at Chang Pu River Park for the conference, the "mobile version" of "Female General Leading the Army" was very interesting. Spokesperson Jay Chou couldn't help but learn to sing a few lines with the teacher, his humming of yi ya really had some flavour, Jay Chou's voice won the applause of everyone. This boosted Jay Chou's morale and he expressed that at tonight's concert he is going to add in clips of him learning to sing Beijing opera Qingyi, his Olympics song "A Long Journey" is also making its first appearance with fans. "The lyrics are very well written by Vincent Fang, I want to see what the response is like at the concert. At the concert there's also going to be an added segment of performing the cheering, I learnt a few lines of Bejing opera so everyone can feel something new." Jay Chou said that this year his main focus of work will be music, next year it will be movies. "Andrew Lau is going to direct "Kung Fu Dunk 2", I really like his filming style of being fast, vicious and accurate, not to mention we worked very happily together on "Initial D"."

At the venue someone asked Jay Chou about the nosey news about Jay Chou picking underwear with a certain female model, he explained: "We went to film an MV in Hong Kong, I was the director, so I needed to choose the clothes for the actresses, there's nothing to hide about this matter. After I split up with Patty Hou I've been single. If I feel certain nosey news are funny, then I won't clarify them. But this also pains my mother, she believes them and blames me for being too generous offering cars and clothes to my "girlfriend"." After ridiculing himself, Jay Chou spoke his true feelings: "I don't want to deliberately avoid girls, I also want a girlfriend. If on whatever day someone photographs me with my arms around a girl, that will definitely be my girlfriend. If I had a lover, I won't be scared to go public at all."

Jay Chou's new girlfriend? Wang Si Ping: I've already got a boyfriend

There's another rumour going around that Jay Chou's got a new girlfriend? Chinese website Sohu reported, "Last week Jay Chou goes to Hong Kong to secretly film MV bring along his mother and new girlfriend, he is photographed by the press shopping for pyjamas with his new girlfriend", and this female model is Wang Si Ping, she was in Jay Chou's MV for "Sunshine Homeboy", coincidentally she is also the junior high school classmate of Jiang Yu Chen who was also rumoured to be with Jay Chou, Wang Si Ping yesterday expressed: "I'm not Jay Chou's new girlfriend, I'm only a model he hired."

Wang Si Ping found it very funny to suddenly gain the title of Jay Chou's "new girlfriend" for no reason, she stressed she only went to film the MV, she is only friends with Jay Chou in terms of work. As to her impression of Jay Chou, she smiled saying: "I admire his talent, he's very funny, and he can do magic. His songs are very good and as a person he's super nice."

Asked whether or not there was any chance of further progression with Jay Chou? Wang Si Ping revealed that at present she has a boyfriend who is older than her by 3 years and they have been together for 4 years, their relationship is very stable, her boyfriend knows she came to Hong Kong to film Jay Chou's MV, he was not jealous. Wang Si Ping explained, due to the fact that on the day the stylist did not bring enough clothes and they needed home wear, that's the reason why they were filmed buying pyjamas together.

Wang Si Ping said, she was classmates with Jiang Yu Chen at Jieshou Junior High School, they knew each other very well before, but now due to the fact Jiang Yu Chen is very busy with work they talk less, there has been rumours that Jay Chou gave Jiang Yu Chen a BMW car, Wang Si Ping expressed: "That was bought for her by Yu Chen's grandfather."

source: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Jay-Chou-to-launch-assault-on-movies-next-year-says-won-t-be-scared-at-all-to-go-public-if-he-had-a-lover-talk533987.html

No comments: