Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Joe Cheng, the stylish guy's pheromones; Charms that no words could describes

Work – With 100% of commitment to his character
Q: Any interesting happened during the filming of Honey and Clover?
This series will be very manga like and likes to fool around. Eddie’s character (Sen Tian / Morita) loves to sleep on my (Zhen Shan’s) bed, the director hopes that the both of us will act like we are very, very close and if we didn’t act out correctly, it will look like BL (Boys’ Love). (Everybody in the set laughed out loud).

Q: Then what about the difficult parts?
Avoiding Chang Jun Ning. Ha Ha! Chang Jun Ning is playing the role as a girl who is madly in love with my character; but I was in love somebody else so I have to avoid her. This is very awful! I also wanted to ask the director: [She is already madly in love with me, and I find it hard to understand why we can’t be together.]

Q: During the filming, what you’ve improved the most?
Able to comprehend more and more! Based on my past experience, the things that I’ve learned will be after “5, 4, 3, 2, 1” I will become the character; and I will withdraw myself from the character after the word CUT.

Love life – feelings that won’t be wasted
Xiao Zhong’s love life is something what everyone has been curious to know all along. He said first of all he will look at the eyes; if during the summer (he) will get the chance to see the collarbone, he will finds it very sexy. Xiao Zhong reassured us that he didn’t really set a particular type of girl for himself, as long as her style suits her, then that would be ok! (The reporter) Beauty’s readers keep it up!

Q: What type of girls do you like?
Girls who looks like a student; the physical appearance is elegant plus a bit mysterious, this type will easily attracts me, (I would) want to know more about her, becomes her friend. After we have known each other and happen to be an understanding person too then that would be even perfect!

Q: Are there any particular horoscopes that you like or able to share a good conversation?
If (we’re) talking about friends than they are being group out quite equally. But I did secretly fall of 2 horoscope signs: Scorpio and Capricorn. Feels that Scorpio is very mysterious, wants to know more, Capricorn’s personality is totally different from mine, very interesting.

Reporter: Oh, I’m not in the list, have to find the strength to continue on with the interview.

Q: How will you confess your love?
I will take the initiative to pursue her. Asked for her phone number and will ask her out immediately. During the early stage, will go out in a group, then later on it will be one to one dates. (I) will also give her presents together with my self written card. I think sincerities are very important. It would be best if the presents are something that shares some sentiment memories!

Q: Then what if the girl that you like happens to have someone else already?
I always stumble on this kind of situation (Laughed out loud), will just wait and see how it will go, but have never succeeded from all these waiting…… (By now, all the hearts of the girls, who are on the set, are breaking into pieces) last time (I’ve) been waiting for more than two years, after I’ve passed the passion stage that feeling has turn into friendship instead.

Q: What are the things that you don’t like your girlfriend to do?
Too many guy friends; hope I will be able to know who are they, will have the urge to break into her circle of friends. And also she has to accept my work, able to be considerate and would not have doubts.

Reporter asked again: What if your girlfriend is wearing something that is very sexy?
Still ok, as long as “wears appropriately according to the occasion” that will be good.

Life style – a simple and steady daily map
The editor got wind that that Xiao Zhong likes to go to his secret hideout to have a few relaxing drinks. When asked whether he has a strong alcohol endurance? He laughed and said: [I don’t know, have to ask my friends like Eddie Peng, Dylan Kwok, Mike He.] (Reporter) Really want to find out where is this secret hideout!!!

Q: What are the things that you would normally do?
My daily map is very simple, working, home, restaurant, gym and my secret hideout. I don’t really like shopping; only because of I have something to buy. Like the shampoo that I am using right now, I bought it from the shop in the hospital while filming the scenes in Honey and Clover.

Q: Do you go to KTV and sing?
(I) will go there with Dylan Kwok, Ah Sin, Xiao Mei. Everyone will be very surprised: “Huh? Ah Xin, he really can sing!” and I would say “Yes, so what”, they will feel very proud to have a friend like him, ha ha. I will sing Hiroshima Love, Not Worthy to Remembe, Sound Wave (Reporter: Sings with other female artists?) Hm…… I have gone for drinks with ELLA but had yet to sing together.

Q: What kind of exercise would you do?
Swimming, jogging, tennis are something that I’m very good at. The body must move a lot in order to have better skins. It will be difficult to find someone to play tennis in the entertainment industry; sometimes (I) will play tennis with my old high school friends. (Still closed with your high school friends?) Yes, after going through the crazy taking pictures together stage, everyone will become friends and would normally asked “Zheng Yuan Chang do you want to have a field trip” (Laughed).

Skin care – the well-known techniques for having fair skins
Once my friends knew that I am going to interview Xiao Zhong, they immediately make a request and said: [You must remember to ask him about how he maintains his fair skins.] After the interview then only I realized that Xiao Zhong is born with fair skins and also one of those lazy people who doesn’t really takes care of their skins, my friends… I’m sorry!

Q: Normally how would you maintain your skin cares?
Will be very concern about cleanliness; I will buy some mixed formations of skin cleanser from the salon; visit the salon once a month to have my facial. Previously when I was filming the series, I would drink 2ml of water everyday; other maintenance… actually once I forget, I would totally forgotten about it, and that means I didn’t continue with it anymore……

Q: Any other extra precaution maintenance that you would do?
Skins regeneration, I guess! My skins are quite fair so I’m not concern about getting lighter skin tone; previously there’s a makeup artist who told me that my skin is fairer than the female’s skin! And this time when I went to BALI, I have purposely applied some lotion to enhance the chances of getting a tanned skin.

Reporter: Looking at Xiao Zhong’s tanned and shinning muscles, having this effect without apply oils too! All the girls on the set have once again letting out their amazement.

Q: What are the health products that you are currently using?
LANCOME FOR MEN - Fight Anti-Age
It is good to use those productions as early as possible! To prevent the lines from the neck will be StriVectin. But I am one of those people who will buy it and believes it works and would totally forget about it! Have also bought those related grapes health care and after a few days later I will forget about it again, ha ha ha!

Q: How would you go about persuading those guys, who believes heath products are girly, to use the health care products?
Guys may think that getting all those bottles and containers to apply on your skins are girly. Actually the amount of bottles does not mean it will really works, must be suitable to your skin, some people doesn’t really understand their skin typed and believes that their skin is oily and go and purchase those extra oil prevention products and turn out to have tons of acne instead! I myself have a very lazy technique, if I don’t have to work for 2 days, these 2 days I won’t washed my face, and just let the skins to take care of themselves, of course it must be in a very clean environment!

Q: What would you wear normally?
Something that looks like pajamas, comfortable, cotton kind of sports wears, easy to move around and to wear plus slippers. Would not spend too much money on what I wear.

Reporter: His manager said he spent all his money on 3C’s products!

source: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Joe-Cheng-the-stylish-guy-s-pheromones-Charms-that-no-words-could-describes-talk539382.html

No comments: