Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother’s Day : Jay’s ‘Listen to mum’ will help you to convey your love for your mom



As mother’s day draws near, which is two days away and it will fall on the 11th of May, there is a poll titled ‘Mother’s Day is coming, which song would you chose to show your gratitude and regards?’ has started, netizens are to choose the songs most suitable for mother’s day. In reality, Jay has been listening to his mum’s advice a lot, his mom looks after him financially, his mom even registers for the starting of ‘Hei Bai Jian’ (Black and White Lock).

Mom is the person in charge, taking care of accounts

President Chou shows his filial piety when he became the person in charge of Black and White lock manufacture company, having the company under his mum’s name. Chou Mum who had retired from her teaching career is not purely a person in charge only by name, she manages the accounts and distribute salaries. She is different from other mum-nagers, as she does not interfere any strategic decision made between Jay and his staff. JVR also expressed that: “Chou Mum respects the profession of every staff and she does not bother about the details. She even comes purposely to accompany Jay”.

Jay will not be in Taiwan due to work, on Mother’s day, therefore he could not celebrate the festival with her, he was a little disappointed and said: “I was hoping that my mom would accompany me and I have the chance to celebrate Mother’s Day with her. Since my mom would like to stay in Taiwan to celebrate it with my grandma so she is not coming with me.” Jay’s mom said with the same feeling as him, “Jay treats me very well. He said that everyday is mother’s day and I am very contented with that. I don’t have to purposely celebrate it on that day itself.

No comments: