Wednesday, May 14, 2008

ZZ endorse Lancome "Lipstick" and "interested" in Vanness's Lip


ZZ endorse Lancome Lipstick. Having kissed so many actress during the filming, ZZ was asked what shape of a woman's lip he likes the most? Afraid of the media trying to pair him up with anyone, ZZ replied " Like Vanness's lip". He jokingly added " So far...I have not tried Vanness' LIp, and I will share with you how I would felt after I checked his out...I think Vanness should sweat after hearing this !!!"

Currently ZZ is very busy filming Ruffian Hero. The media caught him looking tired while waiting at the set. ZZ expressed that Director Cai always makes sure the best quality for his work and sometimes the situation of waiting very long at the set is inevitable. ZZ couldn't help but looking at the camera and said to the director Cai " Can it be faster?"

source: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/ZZ-endorse-Lancome-Lipstick-and-interested-in-Vanness-s-Lip-talk539642.html

No comments: